A. Import from a file
1. Go to Settings> CRM> import contacts> Import from file.
2. Upload the file you want to import and click next.
3. Select the fields you want to import that correspond to the ones we have in Witei.
4. Click on save import and start importing the data.
Important: If you have separate data in Excel and you want to upload them in the same field in Witei, you must correct it in Excel before uploading the file to Witei.
B. Import with Zapier
1. Connect Zapier with Witei, you can see how to do it clicking here.
2. To upload the contacts, go to Settings> CRM> Import contacts> Import from Zapier.
3. Click go to Zapier.
4. They will go to the Zapier page and select the contacts to import.
C. Import with API
1. To upload the contacts, go to Settings> CRM> Import contacts> Go to the Documentation.
2. From the API documentation you will be able to import the contacts.
3. Remember that you will need the unique token that Witei provides you.
If you have any questions, please contact us via chat!