Witei has an API, documented at https://witei.docs.apiary.io/. The API allows data to be obtained from and inserted into Witei about real estate, contacts and tasks.
A. Steps to follow to obtain the access token
1.Know the token of the user who will have access to the API in settings > Developers > API.
2. Users' API access tokens are ruled by the same limits as the permissions associated with the user.
3. You can create a new workspace with the free basic services contracted for testing.
4. We recommend create a specific user for the API.
Important: this token should not be shared with anyone you do not want to have access to your data.
B. Use the API to manage Properties
1. You can do searches on your properties and get all the data from the results.
2. You can even add new properties and modify existing properties. You can also upload photos to a specific property.
C. Use the API to manage Contacts
1. you can do searches on your contacts and get all the data from the results.
2. You can even add new contacts and modify existing contacts.
D. Use the API to manage task
1.You can add new tasks.
Important: The Witei API is of HTTP Restful, JSON type. Therefore, it is agnostic of the programming language used by the user since requests to the Witei API are made through standard HTTP protocol.